Tomorrow... they are going to set the river on fire...


to demonstrate for world peace. At least that is what they hung on a banner from one of the bridges downtown.... 'die Mur in Flammen', hey. The Mur is the name of the river, and Flammen means flames, ok?



Is it just me, or is there something totally not right with that concept? Am I missing something here? Because I do NOT get the connection, you know? Anyone out there who knows something about }}}conceptual art{{{ and can come up with a conceivable explanation? Because I am just baffled, hey. Will go downtown tomorrow and see what the hell THAT is really about.... And take pictures.

Today is another sort-of holiday, and half the country shut down. The 'Immaculate Conception', uh-huh. Annti is gonna get a shot-gun and hurt me if she discovers I even WROTE that. My short-lived Christmas cheer got on her nerves, and she asked me if we were 'through with the Christ stuff now?' And I promised, 'yes we is through, Precious.' I'm only mentioning it, because again, I do NOT understand, you know? It's just a fact, and this one really makes me feel stupid.

Downtown, the stores that are open, well, it looks like Black Friday in the US. So I stayed home
and got the last thing I had to buy this month per Internet. I love Amazon. No one pushes or shoves you, and you can take your time and look through everything.

Oh well, back under the bed. Just when you think the world is rational, or something, you get all this weird stuff, you know?

0 Responses to "Tomorrow... they are going to set the river on fire..."