Uh. Mah. Gawd.



Cold here. Did i mention it is cold here at the moment? The sort where you start yelling, I didn't come four thousand miles for this?

Well, it is. And my radiators are doing luke-warm. I need a key to get the air out of them, and so it is cold. And Blogger is only showing me hmtl stuff, so I do not know what I am doing.

Sitting here with a duvet around me. (a duvet is sort of like an incubation blanket.)

Before my fingers go numb, yes, that cold, wanted to say.... go over to America Blog and check out what A.J.Rossmüller has to say about the Bhutto assassination. I fucking freaked when I learned there is NO ONE in the DOD who knows anything about Pakistan any more. No one...

Ummm.... in case you haven't heard, they have nukes! Oh, you have? Must feel comfortable, being so FAR away. Uh-huh. You can NEVER be too far away from that shit. Remember Tschernobyl? I do. One of the worst days in my life when that shit hit here. And it will never be over.

So, my question is... HOW the fuck do you stop this shit?

How do you get things back to what they were, and you have people doing work who KNOW what they are talking about? This stuff makes me speechless.

For those of you who have been here... The photos are what replaced the flour mill up the street. Not fully finished. They call it the 'Rondeau' A complex of appartments and shops on the ground floor. In back? Just your usual housing project...

bleahhh.....

0 Responses to "Uh. Mah. Gawd."