Flash mobs... I love the concept....

This got taken off from below, for some reason, so trying another....



And then there was this weird one in Antwerp, Belgium at their train station....



I mean, really, 'The Sound of Music'??? Hokay...

But it took the inimitable John Aravosis to show us how things like this happen. He is currently in Paris, cat-sitting, and had a very interesting video, following it. The link is here. I kept wondering how these things happen... And I love the concept. A mess of people turning up and amazing an unsuspecting public, and then just disappearing after a few minutes.

If you look for flash mob on YouTube, it takes on all sorts of fun variations. At the moment, it is more musical, and seemingly, those people work hard just to delight people. Just fully cool, if you ask me...

0 Responses to "Flash mobs... I love the concept...."