I guess I am losing it....

I have just wanted to sleep afternoons lately. Is that a crime or something? Good, I wanted to dream nice dreams, and the photo isn't in my neighborhood, but causes me mirth when I go by to get Peter''s meds, and always think, 'Where's the cabana boy...'

It cheers me up. Yes, weird, but makes me chuckle.


What doees NOT make me smile are the new people over the way who come out onto the balcony when I am fucking trying to SLEEP.

And it is always women from Afrika, and they have voices, oh boy, they have voices.

Thunderstorms don't wake me. Unless it hails.

But you get one of them on the balcony going ON and ON, about nothing personal that I can see, and you get one very ANGRY RenB. And it is a sneakret, but if someone wakes me out of a deep sleep... get the FUCK out of my way, because I am NOT nice. EVER.

They love to party on weekends, and it can drive you absolutely nuts. But they are young, ok, they should do their thing, and will find ear-plugs. BUT....

During the week... I want SILENCE.

But this person wouldn't shut up. Why is it that they can't telephone in the privacy of their own homes, but have to go out on the balconies, and shout out their blather into the world, hey? Why?

So why to I have to shut all my windows in the middle of the summer, just to help drown them out?

And it doesn't work, for Pete's sake?

So for the first time in my stellar carreer... I yelled outta winder. Because whoever it was woke me up, and I was pissed off.

And it came out 'English' because I was woken out of a deep sleep. So it was 'STFU'!

(Tja, I go native, but she was doing English....)

Because she was doing the same.

They have to learn something about just respecting other's peoples' privacy, but they seem to think, ' If I go out and shout everything into the world, no one is going to understand it anyway, so fuck everyone else.' That isn't the way it works.

And yes, am the Grinch, and yes, I should be better, but you can't always have your 'druthers....

0 Responses to "I guess I am losing it...."