I have always loved and respected Rachel Maddow

Since I found her on the internets, and am grateful to follow her wherever her news stories take her. She and her team is thorough, interesting, and she is one bull-dog when it comes to issues.

Yesterday she took on the despicable Pat Buchanan.

For all the fireworks, there was no disrespect, although heated discussion. They didn't cross yell against one another like on Faux News. And I don't know how she could gather one ounce of respect for her 'colleague' but she did it.

It was a tour de force.

And she remained the respectable person I have learned to appreciate fully, meanwhile.

THIS is how you put them down....

2 Responses to "I have always loved and respected Rachel Maddow"

Terrible says
17 July 2009 at 17:51

It's good to see that Rachel can be patient with retarded people. It's hard to do sometimes. Especially when they are mean nasty retarded people.

RenB says
17 July 2009 at 19:15

Patient?

Ok, let's face it it is show business, and they are both on the same channel.

That said, I thought she was restrained and thoughtful with coming at him with all her canons firing.

I think the word was 'restraint'.

And she can pull out the zingers like no one else can.

And make an argument.

Mostly without yelling....

I am not so restraintful... I'd like to go after Robertson with a meat cleaver, which is why I will never go to Murka ever again.

And Terrible, he isn't 'retarded'. Nasty, yes. But he knows EXACTLY what he his saying, and is the worst example of a Murkin that ever existed, old guy or not.

A text-book case for paranoia, and believe me, am getting to study one close up and personal, and it is creepy.

But yeah... I love Rachel. MY paranoia person goes nuts if he sees her on my screen.

So I put on my ear-phones, listen to what is being said, and pretend I am playing solitaire on the upper screen. It's like listening to the BBC during WWII, you know? Because she drives him off the charts for non correct...

You have no idear....