Just one thing more today.... Breaking news....

Michael Jackson is still dead.

So why is he still 'breaking news?' Let him rest in peace, and turn on the cd's or the records, if that is your way of mourning, but the hysteria is really unbearable. There are other things going on in the world? Oh yes.

No one knows who the Uighers are? If you had been watching Rachel Maddow the last weeks, you would know what that is about... Some got half massacred today, and many seriously hurt. They are a partly Turkish minority in China.

But it was Jacko all the time....

I really pushed the envelope today. My 'patience' is sort of thin at the moment. I got bad news from my bank. And am pissed. So when W. got onto a screed about fucking dead Waldheim as saint Ronnie of Austria, I really lost my patience. And told him to STFU, he can have his opinion, but I don't want to hear about that lying opportunistic asshole in my house.

He's sulking in the kitchen, and washing the dishes and banging them about.

Swell.

There are days that are difficult. Oooo-hooo!

Oh well, tomorrow he will be under ground at least... And that is all I have to say about Michael Jackson's passing. He made good music, and I just don't understand the cult about some people, whether it is about Frank Sinatra, or Elvis-maybe-he-is-still-alive Presley, or now this. The music survived. They left legacies for generations to enjoy, and that is more than most people can do. But the rest leaves me cold.

I have the feeling... ok, will see. I hate it when someone makes me so angry, I literally see RED.

0 Responses to "Just one thing more today.... Breaking news...."