Ok, A last post about health care, and then I am gonna shut up for a while

Back in 72, I was insured. Best you could get, hey... it was absolutely stunning, till you got the fucking bill....

So I got up one day, and whaddaya know.... I couldn't even put on my pants.

Yes, it was embarrassing, and it was very painful.

So my father drove me to the hospital. I was 20, I believe. And insured, ohhh. I had managed to kill my twin brother in utero, and he stuck at the bottom of my spine, and wanted to kill me back.

Now this isn't an everyday thing, but happens often. So I went in overnight, got my twin finally out of my body....

And later the bill.

My twin was fucking expensive, after the fact. My insurance was very expensive after the fact...

So yes, I spent ten percent of everything. EVERYTHING.

That meant ten per cent of the room, ten percent of the operating room, ten percent of the anaesthast, ten per cent of the surgeon, ten per cent of every pill I got.

It was a rip-off!

My bill for those two days was ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS! In 1972.

AND THAT WAS THE BEST THAT YOU COULD GET AT THE TIME!

You get the best scags ever, if they think they can take you down, or rob your pockets....

This has to stop, and what Obama wants to do, is the right thing.

I get really, really angry, when I see idjits who are fully covered themselves wanting to stop the reform, although they are fully covered themselves, break into the process, and want to stop the President, at the cost of their people's health and insurance. They disgust me.

0 Responses to "Ok, A last post about health care, and then I am gonna shut up for a while"