Angry much? I do not know where to begin...

I received a mail from a former neighbor. She was on vac for four days, noticed that the shutters to our old place were turned down, the windows were tilted open, and asked if I had been in there.

So I called her, and said, no, hadn't been there in months.

So I rang up Peter, and told him someone had broken in, obviously. And that I was going to call the police.

He gave me the go-ahead....

For a change.

And the police broke in, and I.... got fucking egg on my face.

Becaaaaussse... Peter had given over his rights to the apartment in August, and never told me! So I was the breaker-in, because I still had the keys.

The owner came down with all the appropriate papers, Peter had signed it, and I was the idjit.

And everything that is left inside that apt. belongs to her, not me. Although he maintained otherwise.

Well, of course, Werner had to hold me back, with my little fists. I had brought him along, you see, for moral support.

He hates that woman more than I do, even, and wanted to keep me out of serious trouble.

The police weren't sure who was right in this case, and I didn't help matters any calling 'that woman' everything in the book. When my Irish is up, I am invincible, believe me. I think the worst thing I said was, 'you fucking tramp!'

Yup. I was actually fresh to a woman. I wanted to slap her into the middle of next week, but Werner held me back. He is very strong.

We had to give up the keys to the Mühlgasse 40 to the police.

I called Peter, of course on my underused cell phone, and he had to admit he had done that and hadn't told me.

So we were in the wrong... and hadn't known it. Fun. Not.

What the holy fuck is WRONG with people?

I am so tired of being lied to.

I just heard I am going to be sued in court.

I don't know what FOR....

I didn't attack anyone, except verbally....

I was upset and didn't know the facts.

And now you know why I don't like the idea of gay marriage. If you get a dud, you get into debt, and have to put up with their shenanigans, and NO.

Not for me, thank you... I have enough to do with all the lies, the subterfuge, and oh yes... he is so ill.

Well so am I at the moment, and it makes me want to puke.

0 Responses to "Angry much? I do not know where to begin..."