Holy Fucking Christ Almighty and the fucking donkey he rode in on !

I just learned that Roman Polanski got arrested in Switzerland, and is being flown to be persecuted in the fucking US of A.

Here.

Ok...

No, not 'prosecuted'. Persecuted. What the fuck hell is this supposed to be, I ask you?

This case goes back to 1978. The so-called 'victim' has long since called for them to cease and desist, and it wasn't the way it was portrayed in the press at the time.

Cui bono? Who profits?

Hell A was the sleaze capital of the world at the time. He was still not over the murder of his wife, and the senseless killing of his child who was in utero. People took advantage, I would guess. And blackened his name forever.

A man who survived the ghetto in Warsaw, whose parents and family were killed, he has seen horrors no one can imagine. I do not want to know what goes on in his mind...

So he has worked abroad since.

Two of my favorite people were with me in Vienna to see 'The Fearless Vampire Killers' as musical, and it was stunning. The man is an artist. That it failed on Broadway had a lot to do with the witch-hunt animosity against him, and several fatal artistic decisions. It was a terrific show.

They didn't tell me, 'Oh, no, we can't see that... he is a criminal.'

But there you go...

What gets my boxer shorts in a twist is that Switzerland is the culprit, sending him for trial in the US, although the supposed 'victim' has formally asked them not to try him.

And if that is the case... I want... any country to detain and arrest Rumsfeld, Cheney, Bush, the DOJ assholes who made torture 'legal', and all their minions put on lists, get arrested, and put on trial in the World Court at the Hague. Since what they did exceeds anything any of us can even thnk of in our wildest nightmares.

That is not to say I take anything thrown at Polanski lightly, I do not.

But there is something political going on here, and it gives me a bad taste in my mouf.

Switzerland gets immediately crossed of my 'to visit' list. Was that a quid pro quo for not opening their sneakret accounts?

Anything is possible...

Shit.

0 Responses to "Holy Fucking Christ Almighty and the fucking donkey he rode in on !"