This is TASTELESS. I bet it was a Tory, or someone Rethug.

Who thinks this stuff up?

Disgusting. This leaves me spitless. Is EVERYONE just gonna be horrible and make terrible assertions that are so far out there, no one has a chance? I am too upset. This shouldn't be, and is a denigration of the many friends I have lost in this world to this disease.

Using Hitler in that way is .... everything about it is so wrong, I can't begin to even criticise, because it was the most offensive ad I have seen in years.

That is so wrong. I 'understand' what they are trying to say, but everything else is so fucked up, I can't go there, and it is offensive in the extreme.

This organisation is gonna get a call. And I am going to be extremely angry. Yeah, I DO stuff like that.


0 Responses to "This is TASTELESS. I bet it was a Tory, or someone Rethug."