Now THAT is something I do NOT need...


Towle Road reports that a new film is in the works.... Michael Douglas is going to play in a bio-pic. Liberace, with Matt Damon as his lover. And I am going to have an asthma attack RIGHT NOW.

And throw up.

What the fuck hell are they thinking?

One of my first memories of the tee-vee was that they were constructed to look like little theaters. And Bio-Mom loved nothing more than watching Liberace, and I fucking HATED that person. I hated his smarminess, I hated him crying when he talked about his mother, I hated his candelabra, I even hated his piano. I must have had an instant allergic reaction. I was only four or five years old.

And I never GOT it. That people didn't see him as he was. And make excuses, he was so 'talented'. It was just show, and he was laughing all the way... to the bank.

Ahh, those were innocuous times....

So what the fuck are two very talented people doing making a film about the ultimate out-there closet case who only had a modicum of talent?

I guess I am still allergic.

0 Responses to "Now THAT is something I do NOT need..."