An afterthought to below...

Recent Horrowoord movies and series always had things I didn't understand in them. Well-to-do people sending their kids to 'Princess Parties'. And I thought, what the hell is THAT, for Chrissakes? I never made the connection till I saw the boards on the Disney stuff this weekend.

It isn't enough for some people to buy in to the whole Disneyfication of 'one day your prince will come' shit, they encourage their little girls by having Princess Parties?

THAT is .... just sick. I thought it was just something to make a little girl feel special, but if you feed them with the so-called princess movies.... you are going to create one neurotic grown woman who is going to have expectations believing 'if you dream it, it comes true'...

And just reinforces my contention that those films are poison for children.

That grown adults who are probably disappointed reinforce that expectation in their children is twisted, and damaging, and counter to everything they should be doing. Teaching their little girls that they can acheive anything they want. And they should be kept away from those films.

Gaaaawwwwd... Princess parties. Can we say 'barf'. I'd have them up on criminal influence, if there were such a thing, and Disney banned and closed down for ruining generations of children.


0 Responses to "An afterthought to below..."