Ahh, hypocrisy...

If this were only a single story, it wouldn't be worth commenting on at all. But especially in Rethug land, it just happens over and over and over... and most of them still end up being seen as 'respectable'.

I hadn't known that 80 dollars is a going rate in 2011. I shudder to think what it was in the Seventies.

I'd feel sorry for this fuck-up.... if he weren't in legislature and passes laws that are actually against his own best interests. And I love the last line in that... oh, the self-righteous indignation. Yeah, your life is ruined, Mister.... but it already was because you were living a lie all your life. I wouldn't call that something easy to do.

As to the aesthetics.... well if the man in that picture looks like that... and I were eighteen... I'd have run away. Fast.

You can read the salacious details here. Rethugs---- sometimes I think they INVENTED hypocrisy, but no, it's always been around. However, they do seem to have it honed down to a fucking art form nowadays....

0 Responses to "Ahh, hypocrisy..."