Ok, now that I calmed down.. it's Nicolo!

Yeah, I sort of forgot... But Peter called me all agitated this afternoon... Nicolo and the Krapusse came to the home today. I should have been there. He was happily eating Christmas cookies, and the Krampus scared him. I'd have loved to take photos of the Krampusses getting into their gear. And the costumes... and the people behind the masks. But I just got sort of 'down', and it is cold and messy weather, and so on. And am not exactly 'Happy' at the moment. So I just went out for cigarettes, and something to eat for the evening.... and the weirdest Nicolo was next door in front of the photo shop. He was sort of creepy. But I wasn't surprised....

The owner, a lady, seems to like Aktfotos.
Naked or sort of half naked. And they are in her show windows. She is a tall, wild-maned, brunette, very attractive, sleek, and has a nice manner. I always get my passport and document fotos there. Like, it's next door, and not really expensive, but I like her.

I could imagine her being a femme fatale in a Soap, really. And she's put herself out there, nekkid but tasteful.. Walk by every day. Man, she has the most awesome nipples I've ever seen, and I will have to shut down now before my blog gets to the restricted adult section.

I don't know WHY she does that... but she is very good. Has the eye, and should be photographing for Playboy.

So you see? It's sort of 'fun'. Peter called yet again just right now.... The Krampus visited him... but he got a bag of goodies.... they go easy on the 'old-uns'. I mentioned the photograph lady, he knows her, 'she's odd, but very nice'....

Someone is going on a sugar high....

What can you do. Have a happy Nicolo, hope you find a nice thing to make you smile, and make you feel all warm inside.

0 Responses to "Ok, now that I calmed down.. it's Nicolo!"