'You reach a point, you can't do it any more.' Ya think.

We reach a point in the year.... yes, you can believe it. This was a sentence via telephone today, and I thought... I'm not strong any more, I can't DO it, and it was probably a big mistake.

Except.... I'm at that point too.... I can't do it any more, and it is how I have felt for years with Peter. And I should have reacted differently, but... there's only so much you can take.

I'm going to REGRET not going out and LISTENING today. And I wasn't THERE.

Am already regretting....

People have difficult relationships, as far as I have seen.

And I am supposed to be, and am happy for two people who just got married, and wish them a 'happy ever after', I do.

Have seen so many other variants, I feel I have ashes in my mouf. Upset at the end of year. Swell.

No wonder I leave my phone off the hook for hours.

0 Responses to "'You reach a point, you can't do it any more.' Ya think."