umm... I didn't Know I was Harry Potter...

It fully surprised me.

But today, you see, (channeling EJ here) something 'odd' happened....

And Peter had been out, getting his check-up...

And whaddaya KNOW....He got lunch coming back, and he told me I had never made better hamburgers and mashed potatoes, and they were so GOOD. SO I must have flown down there, and done it.... or not.

And NO, I didn't make hamburgers today.

I have a good recipe.... deep South...

You put in garlic slices, and mess it around. And you get an onion and press out the juice and squeeze it into the meat.. And thymian. And some salt and pepper. And two tablespoons of Mayonnaise and one of Mustart. And then you put it in the refrrigerator for a half, houe, and then take it out, remove the garlic, and fry them up.

I hardly think the home does that, but he liked them.

0 Responses to "umm... I didn't Know I was Harry Potter..."