Christ, what a week......

Didn't I already SAY this year should be cancelled? I sprained my ankle and it hurts so bad, I can't even get out of the house to buy sniggarettes....

And the phone just rang, and I thought it was Peter again, so I yelled, 'WHAT? WHAT? You know what is wrong and it is KILLING me to walk to the phone, you idiot.' Except it wasn't Peter. It was a company from a former interntets provider I had at the beginning, many years ago, and they had a payment of 200 Euros from my account because back then, I just had my bank send it monthly.

GAAAWWD. Embarassment? Check. Wanting to fall through the floor and die? Check. Falling all over yourself for excusing rude behaviour? Oh yes, check. The lady was a lady, and was nice, and that made me feel worse, if anything.... She will send the money back, and I was very polite, without going off the charts and asking what they have been doing with the rest of those deposits for years now.....

And will have a word or two with my bank people tomorrow.

Well, that's what you get if you just ignore things, Preciousses... Mortified. Yup.

And NOW, have completely forgotten what I wanted to post about. And my ankle is giving me a lot of pain. So back to bed...

0 Responses to "Christ, what a week......"