Jealousy... you never know where the green-eyed monster is going to turn up....

My day wasn't fun.... hope yours was. I had to humple where I had to go, and the air was sultry and humid, and it made my ankle hurt. This is progress, btw.... The last three weeks were a martyrdom... As in.... it fucking hurt.

My new neighbors, the pretty ones, have been doing a beach party on the strip of green outside these past few days. For their two year old, Anna, who is just learning to talk. She looks like a veritable cherub, she does.... Points at me, and says 'René.' Wow, the third word I have heard her say.... (smile). It goes so fast when they start prattling, and brought back some fond memories of when I was young, and baby-sat my cousin's daughter.

But mostly, I got my 'stuff' done and sent off an email for an appointment at 'the BUNKER'. With a cc to the unemployment people to make it look like I am at least trying.... And then the phone rang.

It was someone wanting to look up a telephone number. A dangerous neighbor. And they can rattle me, oh yes. Well if you do not know where they are living, it is very hard to find that in the local internets telephone book, which I guess is what they wanted. So I had to go over. And THEN Preciousses, I got a two-hour 'Intervention', that I really did NOT need. Not from them especially. About my Peter.... Fuck...

And they were angry that I 'visit' the French Foreign Legion Guy, and not them. And THOSE are are two pair of shoes, as we say. The FFL guy never yells at me. Or tells me what to do with my life. These people do the latter. And.... they go at one another like cats and dogs. And you end up on the side-lines, watching. Oh, no. I hate that. And I told them that. 'I didn't say hello, because you were busy fighting, or it very much sounded like it, and than I just make a wiiiide circle around your mess.' (I was angry, and wouldn't have used that last word, but I did.)

But today.. they never went that far before...

Concern trolls. Just fucking concern trolls, and they made me angry.....

Certainly because there was truth there... but they twisted it, and should just go where the pepper grows, hey.

So no, otherwise no news... and I am very, very tired.

0 Responses to "Jealousy... you never know where the green-eyed monster is going to turn up...."