Oh. Looks like 'vacation' is over.....

hBefore I go into THAT... the German news this morning suddenly maintained that there were 'nly' 23,00 people out to see Barry in Berlin yesterday. So they halved it. After saying there were 450.000 people there. Boy, he must have scared someone, that is for sure....

Was over at Peter's. Absconded with Sweeney after we watched it again so I can lend it to a former colleague of mine, who loves it.....

Tja, how to put this, huh? I found a fucking letter from the unemployment office when I got home. Oh, they are good.... I don't have to present myself there before October, but oh no.... I have to go present myself for a new job. Somebody has a flea up their ass, that is for sure.... This is JULY! In July and August, everyone goes on vacation. No one works. BUT....

It turns out that a big hotel a bus-ride away is looking for a receptionist, you see, and one of the left-behinds sent me a letter to go there and 'present' myself and try to get the position. Even theough the damned pension people are still sitting on their hands. And for swing-shifts to top it off.... I was not pleased, Preciousses, but bureaucracy here... well you would end up with a tome the size of a dictionary here if you were to attempt to describe it. And this time, if I do not go, I lose my fucking pittance for unemployment.

Tja, so I will go over there on Monday. What FUN. I know the establishment, and they are exactly as cheap as anyone downtown, oh yes. Want a lot, pay little.

It will be especially fun to walk in with a cane, hey, because I still can't do without it yet. And will not shave off my new beard. I will get it trimmed tomorrow. No more Caspar Milquetoast. And at my age? No way I get hired. I just have to go over and humiliate myself. Right.... fun...

Where the FUCK do people get off, ruining my July? I already DECLARED this year CANCELLED! And I sincerely need to be left the fuck alone.

Is that so hard to understand? Shit, am going back under the bed....

0 Responses to "Oh. Looks like 'vacation' is over....."