Third World hetero Dating Blogs... uh HUH...

Ok, I KNOW about the other ones, oh BOY do I know. Not recommended. But at least the other ones are honest in what they write, more or less.... But the foreign het ones, oh. my. gawd. Some of them are so sad, they freak me.
##So why do I even bother? I sort of got roped into it by a neighbor who can't speak English. And asked me to fix his pc as best I could, and install programmes so he could speak with his 'desirable women' -- for him, that is... Crash course in another world, hey.
This GUY, my neighbor is so dammed up, he is gonna have a premature ejaculation if he ever GETS to meeting one of them, I swear on the Bible, or whatever......
Or sire sextuplets, one or the other....

Sigh... WHY do I DO these things? Peter is off the charts for jealousy.... Oh, I know!... I wanted to know what makes him tick and do what he did, joining the Foreign Legion, right. And I was bored.... And just wanted to listen. Like most Aires people, he can be very persuasive and manipulative. Why do I always fall for that? Caretaker. So have been taking care to code a lot of messages so that those poor girls do not answer. He hasn't caught on yet. He's like a kid after WWII who just saw his first smorgasbord, and wants it all and can't make up his mind. It is sort of creepy, in fact.
Tja, I didn't have anything ELSE to do.... And he looked like he could turn into a short story. Materialwise... So I thought, hmm, what is going ON here, huh?
WE get into so many arguments with the installation stuff, I could just cold-cock him, sometimes, except he doesn't think I have the necessary aggression. He is very wrong.

But if I really get verbally aggressive and let my mother's genes take the fore when he has gone too far, his military training takes over, and he goes 'obedient'. Gets quiet. And then apologises when I prove I am right.

And then he goes and cooks something. Cooks well, btw. Simple, but good. A mass of contradictions, and just when you think you got the key, you didn't.

Oh well, we shall see, won't we? But am going to have to find a bloody way to be able to stop translating his dribble to salivating young ladies who want to flee and marry abroad. It makes me feel dirty. Some of them are really lovely, and seem very nice. Others are skeery....

Whatever.... It is interesting to take a look at the 'other' side...

0 Responses to "Third World hetero Dating Blogs... uh HUH..."