Zombies in Berlin

I have been looking for a link to this on the Phoenix TV website for a couple of days now, but can only find----nothing. The channel only brings historical documentaries for the most part and is very interesting. And occasionally round-table discussions.

A couple of days ago Peter saw one of the latter and it was about Obama's speech in Berlin. Peter said it was a good thing I wasn't there, because one of the panelists was an American journalist who lives and works in Berlin. And she was awful, to his perspective and he said I would have thrown things at the tee-vee if I had seen her.

So he went down the list of all the horrible crap she dished out.

Sounded familiar. And I said, 'Oh. So? She's just another Republican....'
'She didn't SAY that she was,' he countered.
'She didn't HAVE to, I see her line of thinking on the Internets all the time, hey.'

But she went over the top, as those mouthpieces always do, and said she didn't understand the 250,000 Berliners who were there to hear him. 'They were like utter zombies,' she maintained.

(During the original broadcast, the crowd estimates were at 400,000 according t the talking heads reporting on it, but the media changed it the next day and pared it down to 250,000. I have been on that huge avenue, and judging from what I saw, I still believe the original estimate was the right one.... whatever....)

She added insult to injury, denigrating the crowd there, and said she didn't understand them. Well, I certainly can believe the latter, all right.... The rest of the panel were highly insulted and attacked her, except for the Austrian journalist there. He just said, 'You know... that doesn't even qualify an answer, and I will not reply to it. I just do not want to talk to you.'

Austrian the way I like it. And of course her head figuratively exploded.

Interestingly, the meme got out into the msm in the US, it seems, and the Germans, and especially the Berliner are once again 'suspect'. Interesting, isn't it.

Well, if I were one of those people, I still wouldn't worry about travelling here. The worst the Zombies would do would be to verbally vilify them. But they wouldn't eat them. Too bitter, and probably deadly poisonous.....

So.... have you hugged a zombie today? Hmmmm? Mmmmm!

0 Responses to "Zombies in Berlin"