ok, OK! When the fuck did I win the Mr. Personality Contest of the Week, huh???

Was it heat exhaustion on the part of the jury? What the FUCK?

I am 'normally' an inwisible indwidual. (And yes, we've been watching BBC Dickens films again, right. I love them. And Peter gets more involved the second time around....)

But... to have to go out and do battle with officials and offices in thirty degree heat pushing a 106 kilo dead-weight in a wheel chair and sit around till your turn comes, Preciousses, that is the pits. Unless something gets done, and it did. It began in the office of the City Senate lady for appartments for people who are crippled. And when Peter was through, this Cerberus of an office lady with three heads----oh, only one, am mixing this up with Harry Potter, and I seemingly lost my invisibility cape on the way to top it off....

This person SCREAMED at me for having the bold-faced AUDACITY to try to get behind Peter's wheelchair and help him out over the step to the office. 'YOU Go BACK, and let this man out of our office! Stay away!'

I was bloody shocked, I tell you, shocked. Until I barked. 'I am accompanying him and have to take him HOME!'

Upon which, she melted like the wicked witch of the west, she did. She was so mortified she kept stroking my shoulder, and apoligising all over the place. The stroking on the shoulder was nice, by the way....

After seeing what runs in and out of there, I wasn't so surprised, actually, and found it hilarious.

And today, W. the French Foreign Legion guy, took up some of my time. I had installed a web-cam for him yesterday, and he wanted to see and talk to a young lady on some Web-site called My Foreign Bride. (I know, eeeeewwwww.) Well, W. gets angry with me because I make caustic remarks about bounty hunters, serial killers, people who belong in the wood-chipper and on-line chaos, all thanks to my best friend. And he finds me 'cynical'. Oh yes, Preciousses, he finds me out and down cynical. Well, yesterday, I showed him an offer I received from France. It was so off the charts for fantasy, you could barf. But hilarious because so contradictory. He GOT it. It was the first time I ever heard him laugh out loud, heartily.

And I said, 'DON'T you EVER tell me that again, and am so happy to hear you laugh out loud.'

He couldn't get the damned thing to work today, so I went over after lunch. Emeline, that is her name, was in an internet café, and we couldn't get the fucking sound to work. And she was in an internet café. W. can't type worth shit, but I can. So I stayed out of the camera, and did what he wanted, but I never lied. She knows I'm his neighbor and help him communicate.

She is absolutely lovely. AND....

Mamma and her sister were in the background, and Mamma is very sceptical, ooooo

I let off a lot of fun stuff... When she smiles, she is so lovely, but concerned. I didn't tell any lies, and only told the truth.

I stayed off camera because the beard I am growing still looks scruffy and my shirt got tomato sauce on it when I cooked for Peter today. (Stuffed peppers with tomato sauce, with a filling of onion, lamb and a heavy dose of cheddar cheese and some mushrooms. My appetite is coming back finally...)

Well, she asked about him a lot, and I answered what I know, truthfully, and then about me, which I answered truthfully....

And then we had to shut down, because internet cafés in the Phillipines close at ten pm.

And her last line was: 'Oh, I so like to chat with you.' Meaning me.

Oh no. Oh no.... No....

I fucking freaked.

All I DID was translate and add a bit of snark to it, damn it!

Our Aunt Charlotte turned ninety yesterday. I called her from home. She was delighted.

And W. comes over me like hot soup or something about how good a friend I am.

So what the fuck is this, Mr. Popularity Week? I am not used to this, and am inwisible, Preciousses. No.

It must have something to do with the MOON.....

0 Responses to "ok, OK! When the fuck did I win the Mr. Personality Contest of the Week, huh???"