Ok... have heard a lot of things in my life, but being a mysoginist???

Just give me a break, hey...

I like women. I do.

What the fuck is it with people, huh?

My neighnbor wanted to send some money per Western Union to a girl, and I did what he asked. I had to call her and tell her what the code word was to pick it up. She did. And it wasn't enough for her. Seemingly. And then----- she tells me through him, I could have done it differently via the internets, using his fucking CREDIT CARD NUMBER, and I fucking freaked out. Am NOT going to make myself an accessory after the fact, and will NOT have anything further to do with this idiocy, NO! When I called, I smelled something fishy. I have never ever sent any money per Western Union before, because I don't have any to send. Man oh man, she was right on top of it for details, you could hear her salivating with the roosters crowing and the dogs barking in the background.

And who the fuck did she get that from? An AMERICAN student, natch... Give me a fucking break.-...

Gaaaa....

A scam, a fucking scam....

And my neighbor, who isn't the brightest bulb in the chandelier, went off the charts. I do not understand women, I do not know how hard it can be for them in so many parts of the world, I have no feeling for them, am cold, and on and on. A pure mysoginist, that's me.

He was pissed off to the max.

I just left, I don't need that.....

As far as I'm concerned they can strip him to his underpants, but without me, hey....

I think women are nice. As friends....

Yup... you live and learn, n'est-ce pas?

But there are some awesome barracuddas swimming out there.....

I tried and TRIED to tell him..... Didn't do any good. His penis got ahold of the wheel and is steering.

So fuck it.

Mysoginist my ASS....

0 Responses to "Ok... have heard a lot of things in my life, but being a mysoginist???"