Oh My Bones, and 'shake me up., Judy...

-That is after the fact, hey. I get ready to go out after an afternoon nap, because me leg is killing me and the door-bell rings. My neighbor. Well, sleepy-heads, it is high summer and killer heat. And all I wear is a tee-shirt and boxer shorts. It was my new neighbor. He wanted to know if I had any tools....

I didn't know whether to break into hilariouty or cry. I have two tiny screw-drivers and a hammer, that is it. I am not your mr. fix-it, am all thumbs.

And THEN he goes, 'God, your leg!' I said, 'Whaaa?' 'The one you hurt is twice the size of the other side... '
Uh-Huh.... And whaddaya know, it really was.... 'You should REALLY go to a hospital, hey....' Right, I go to a hospital, get written up sick, and get NO money. Fine. NO WAY. Period. End of discgusting... Discussion. NO.
Doctors have done enough to me this year. God gave us ice packs. And my leg will be good again.... Am not really up for body changes, thenk you...But it was sort of odd.

;My left leg looks as if it belongs to the fat lady at the circus....

But it hurts less....

I've had foot sprains, but this one is the pits.... I'll be tap dancing and snoopy dancing by the end of next week, promise...

0 Responses to "Oh My Bones, and 'shake me up., Judy..."