Am ready for an epilectic FIT!

Which is what my neighbor yells, when his pc doesn't do what he wants it to do.... You have to picture a guy mid-fifties, looks like a skin-head, and his hands start to shake, and he goes nuts. 'And I'm gonna have an epilectic FIT!'' He is cute when he does that.... Can't even swear properly, and the worst he comes out with is 'you Rats and Whores'. Also directed at the screen.

I was about to go out and get a new computer this morning. With help from a former colleague.

And then, Whaaa? I opened the mail box, and oh joy, the pension people finally sent me a 'between report'. Oh joy.

The fucking Amis haven't certified that I worked my ass off in their crumbling cuntry.

TEN years. It is very important, considering I worked eighty fucking hours a week in two positions to be able to afford what I wanted.

Since the powers that be are fucking insane, am going to have to continue with Lazarus until he dies forever.

And am so PISSED OFF, I could spit. Or have an epilectic FIT, the assholes....

Tja, sometimes the cards are so stacked against you, all you can do is just leave the planet.

0 Responses to "Am ready for an epilectic FIT!"