Well dammit to hell, and sumenabittch, hey....

Was very tired yesterday, and more than depressed. Peter did a wheelie trying to get out of the wc, and fell over backwards, for starters, and no he didn't hurt himself, but got a good scare.... Luckily, the neighbor across the hall heard him, and got him back into the wheelchair.

Later, I had to answer a difficult e-mail from his Aunt Charlotte. Came up with a connex, and did a blog entry .... HERE I thought. And it landed on Joanna's blog, because I didn't notice that the Dashboard on Blogger had switched the order of the blogs I can write on. My developing cataract isn't helping me any either.

So was rather dismayed when I got a mail regarding a post on her Blog.......

It was way too light-weight for that one.

Whatever, click on the title, and it will take you over there. 'To Normand, My brother, whom I slept with'.---- And before you go off the charts, it is a paraphrase of the title of Bill Cosby's first comedy album, an LP. (Remember those?) Harmless, but for me, the funniest thing he ever did.

But the post isn't funny...

0 Responses to "Well dammit to hell, and sumenabittch, hey...."