May I throw up now, please????

How naive can you get, hey....

I normally like Toquedeville's posts. I thought he was somewhat normal....

But that he would get all blue-eyed and weepy about this guy 'leaving the farm'.

Oh, poor baby, and he thinks it has to do with all he is giving up. Oh yes... Am sure he has enough put aside and can lead a comfortable life.

And can ass-kiss his way into the new Obama administration. Doesn't want to be left out of the good 'in-parties' with the finger sandwiches and maybe a fist after....

Let's face it, the Pulitzer Prizes ARE the oligocracy.

Fucking Judith 'Kneepads' Miller got one for her very important role in setting off the Iraq war....

They used to give those prizes for excellence. It became a club.

And the guy studied in Oxford. How deprived.

And the best part???? There isn't ONE single thing in his piece that wasn't clear to 'Joe the Plumber' or 'Joe Six Pack ' on a sober day. (What is it about these Joe guys? I knew some in the biblical sense....)

So hey, what the FUCK are you slobbering over and being all wistful about, dude?

And ok....

May I throw up now?

0 Responses to "May I throw up now, please????"