Promises, Promises...

Today was the day I begin to phase out Lazarus.

So I went to the bank and got the money, as this super-duper notebook was going on sale at eight in the morning. And on my way to Hofer, which is a mini-version of Walmart, I espied two people carrying away computers with grins on their faces....

But yes, I bagged one. A notebook.

It has a sixteen inch screen. And a mess of stuff.

But it has Microshit Vista, and I can't FIND anything I want to find.

Which gets me near to having epileptic FITS. There isn't even a search function in the main menu any more, for dummies like myself. I get really really frustrated, and you don't want to hear what turned the air blue....

Yeah, I know, read the manual. The fucking shit....

So I tried to install a few programmes, two out of three worked. Which is ok...

And then I tried a dvd in it, and was blasted away. High definition, good sound, super.

And I can't find the Explorer which shows me my drives and what is on them.

I still have to connect it to my modem.

And install the connection....

What fun....

And as far as saying the Microshit stuff was all installed.... Well, it is, but you get a ninety day trial period, and then you can BUY it.

Some people have a lot of nerve....

Huh... fucking Vista. Whoever did that version was on crack cocaine, and the result is certainly not consumer friendly.

But am having one of my usual anger fits. As consumer, you plug it in, you go places, and all is right with the world.

Except it ever works that way...

I haven't thought of a name for him....... YET....

But if he keeps it up, it is going to be VERY uncomplimentary......

0 Responses to "Promises, Promises..."