Debates....

Watched yesterday's this morning on the geek channel.

Peter was thrilld. The live broadcasts are at three in the morning here but they get repeated. They have excellent translations.

And SINCE we have had to listen all week to every fucking channel going nuts over the breakdown of the world finance system thanks to the fuckers on Wall Street who took risks that were so insane that even Otto Normalverbraucher could see it coming.

'Bail me OUT, hey'

They are all good at that , and it is going viral and world-wide.

I am glad I do not have much saved, at this point, or invested.

My neighbor has only two terms of lifying people. 'Rats' and 'Whores'.

But whatever, yes. I think Barry could do it and turn it around.

McSame? He is the lyingist, worst candidate I have ever seen. And the Cobra? Please, please put her on an ice floe and send her out to sea....

0 Responses to "Debates...."