Ok, ok... not gonna hyerventilate here... but dammit!

Yes, I was at the pension place yesterday... Early in the morning. I didn't get past the reception guy. 'You haven't applied yet'.

NO, they have to get all my data from the US, and I asked for this in February, and it's October, in case you haven't NOTICED. WHY?

'Your papers are in the 'Prüfsetelle', which means they are checking the veracity of the data they got. Well fuckit to hell, hey.... And oh yes, he said I would hear from them in the next two weeks. And if I didn't, I could call the number of thge perosn working on my 'case'.. Uh-huh...

When I said it wouldn't be any trouble to drop by personally, he said, 'Not necessary. Call.'

Now THAT is Kafka.

Whereupon I had to go to the unemployment place. Command performance, don't you know... The first question was about my dealings with the pension place so I explained, and explaained and explained....

Now tha is crass

It was a bureaucratic nightmare.

I still have a lot to do this year. I hope something will be ok.

I wanted to cancel it from the get-go.....

0 Responses to "Ok, ok... not gonna hyerventilate here... but dammit!"