We had 'fun' today... really...

The first half of the fourth season of Desperate Housewives went on the market.

We said, 'ok, we're just gonna do one episode at a time, and make it last, because the second half only comes out in December.'

You think.... Yesterday we watched three, right off the bat. And the rest of the 10 episodes today. It was very funny, very suspenseful, And then in episode nine, there is a tornado, people die, or get badly hurt, and it was amazing.

The twists and turns in the plot were so good, I couldn't second-guess what was going to happen, and so surprising, I was very pleased.

And no, am not about to give out spoilers.

This is a series which has found its' stride, and keeps you on edge, and makes you laugh, and nearly cry. There is an edge of satire in it, but the truth beneath it is what I could experience...

And yes, am still in love with Marcia Cross...

The fifth season is about to begin here and I won't be able to make any sense out of it because the fucking DISNEY people continue to rip us off.

BUT.... I finally, finally got the last season of a series I have so been wanting to see. Took me two years to find one that plays on our system.... The final season of 'Queer as Folk'. Am so curious as to how they will wrap it up. Controversial? Gawwd! But necessary. They took things so to the edge in that series, it left me speechless.

Am gonna be undercover the next few days, and really appreciate Sharon Gless of Cagney and Lacy... She bowls me over. As to all the eye candy wimps, well would like a Mikey in my life, but gawwd, am so past that I could just throw up.

But it is nice to watch, ok?

So go over to the Desperates, and try to figure out what the hell is going on. It is fun.

0 Responses to "We had 'fun' today... really..."