Why don't I just keep my big mouth SHUT, hey....

I just came in, and my neigbour was too, and he was limping. And I said, 'What the hell happened to YOU?' He said he had a cyst and pointed vaguely to his backside.

And his doctor had given him a salve for it.

And yours truly immediately went into caretaker mode.

Because I thought, 'oh gawwd., early twenties, he had a twin....'

I once had a twin. And got up one day and was in real pain. What happens is that you start out as twins, and then the other starts to deriorate, and gets absorbed in the base of your spine. And when you get to be in your early twenties, the little barstards want to get revenge, and kill you. (The Revenge of the Sibs) Some doctors will tell you it is a 'cyst'. Others tell you the truth. From what I have read, they will find hairs or even a milk tooth in what they cut out of you.

My doctor was truthful.

I found that more creepy than any horror film I had ever seen. 'Fratricide in the Uterus!' SEE the foetus absorb his sib into his spine!' (That is a paraphrase of 50's movie advertising, btw, SEE....) Got your panties in a twist...

Whatever, I knew three other people at the time, and we all had.... the operation... oooh. All the same age.... and spent weeks going to Uni classes with donut cuschions in pillow-cases. Any longer and we would have become a club. The fratricide gang... Sarah Palin would have a field day with that. Prison for life for not letting your sib develop. And yes, she is that crazy.

Whatever, it all came back in a flash, and I blurted out, 'are you sure you don't have a twin?' Of course he was taken aback and thought I was crazy.... And I really didn't want to get into it.

But will bet you ten to one... there is a twin in there, and angry.

But shut up. I keep meaning well, and get into trouble, so ..... nope.

Sigh..... why the FUCK do I do things like that?

0 Responses to "Why don't I just keep my big mouth SHUT, hey...."