A Milch-Bubi, I Tell You! Act II

So after the first part, time to see to Peter. He had someone from social services coming to see him about going into a home, and the person finally gets there, and WHADDAYA KNOW, hey, they sent a Milch-Bubi! Milch means milk, Bub, means young boy, and Milchbubi means he hasn't grown a beard yet, or had much experience in life.

Ok, ok, am being ageist, was completely off the charts after my 'examination', and so on. But the person arrives and is a KID. To my eyes. Peter needs a middle-aged, kick-ass experienced person who can hang out the Big Daddy and read him from the Book of Leviticus. As we say, 'Die Leviten lesen.' Lay down the law, in other words.

And who shows up? A mere child... I did a jaw dropper and went into the kitchen. And steamed for an hour. Not to mention that he got two sentences out of his mouf, and my gaydar went into the red zone, and I thought, 'oh, no, please! He'll eat him alive, in the sense that he'll 'razzle-dazzle' him. Not good....'

What sort of Big Joker In The Sky plans these things, and what the fuck did I DO to deserve them?

Did I mention I hate Mondays? Now ya know why....

0 Responses to "A Milch-Bubi, I Tell You! Act II"