Ok, this is my fifth day with my adopted infant....

No, I do not have a name for it. I do not usually name objects. Lazarus was special, and he EARNED that name, dying all the time, then coming back to life. But the new kid is fast. After a month of Lazarus trudging through the Internets at the not-so-breathtaking speed of 2 kmh, faster than a pony, but not exactly what DSL is supposed to be like, the new kid is a breath of fresh air. Although... suddenly going at 250 kmh on the Internet Autobahnen can be a bit bewildering. (smile). Of course it is taking a while to get all the programms installed that I want, but that is how it is.

But since the 'kid' is new, it should have a name, in case I have to yell at it, and tell it what to do. It is a cross between Fujitsu and Siemens. So for the time being, it is Baby Fu... till it reaveals its' real personality....

Maybe it will become 'Kong Fu', who knows?

We shall see.

Last evening, it let me catch up on all the last Steven Colbert episodes. The Feb 4 episode had me holding my sides with laughter. That man is nothing short of brilliant. And I love John Stewart also, but he can grate on my nerves. Colbert often makes me do a jaw-dropper.

Larry King had the usual suspects on his show yesterday. The Depression that no one wants to call a Depression, and Barack seems to have grown a pair, and isn't up to playing games. Good on him. Caylee Anthony finally seems to have gotten buried. OK. Suze Ormond was being her usual concern troll self, and her voice still grates on my nerves like a fingernail on a chalkboard, and the tapes of flight 1549 which landed in the Hudson were released.

Actually, I was glad I had something other to do and made lunch in the kitchen while listening to the blathering idjits.

Oh well, now off into the void.... have a good day, everyone.

0 Responses to "Ok, this is my fifth day with my adopted infant...."