Oh... my... God! The RC elders just get so fucking weird...

This is the Babel fish translation. Loony as ever, but with some corrections on my part to make it understandable.


Bishop Fischer: " Homosexuality is curable" Homosexuality is for the Feldkircher bishop Elmar Fischer a psychological illness. In many cases homosexuality can be healed however, said the bishop on Wednesday radio Vorarlberg. On Thursday Fischer apologized for his statements. Bishop Fischer, who is a trained psychologist, in a Vorarlberg interview compared homosexuality on Wednesday in the radio with alcoholism or fear neuroses. There are studies, which say that homosexuality is more curable, said the bishop and asked the question, why one was to doubt. Also alcoholism is for example more curable, concern it also a psychological illness. He does not understand, why one must be the opinion that homosexuality is an alternative Sexualform, so Fischer.

That is the crux of the brouhaha.... The apology just made the local tee-vee station news. He hadn't been up on new scientific data, he said....

Wellllll..... considering they rehabilitated Gallileo only a while ago, should this surprise me?

Ummm... noooo....

But he was so wrong on all counts, I would like to know who the fuck made HIM the indian chief, and why the fuck is he so interested in the subject in the first place. And why the hell doesn't he just freaking disappear, or get kid-napped and reprogrammed by the Flying Spaghetti Monster in his school in the sky? Or get a real life...

I am willing to bet 100 Euros that I do not have, that he sets himself up 'meditating' on the Bible with the door open, so that people on retreat can see how DEVOUT he is, and what the people on retreat don't know is that he's stuck in pages of Honcho or Monster Tits into it, and is NOT studying the text.

And don't start rolling your eyes, and think I'm being some sort of paranoid idjit. I KNOW of a case like that. And the guy said, 'I do sin. But before I go to sleep, confess my sins, and God forgives me.' And he woke up with a clean slate every morning and was happy....

So you see? That is one sweet deal he had. So why can't he just assume that someone can have gay sex one evening, wake up in the morning, 'confess' his 'sin' to God, and all would be well? What would be the big deal in their eyes if it were so?

These people are so fucked up in their heads, it really isn't funny any more....

Just sayin'

Update: most of the comments on the ORF article are biting and hilarious in part. One person said Ratzinger has put masturbation down as a serious sin. 'Can that be cured too?' the person wanted to know.... it was meant sarcastically, I can assure you...

0 Responses to "Oh... my... God! The RC elders just get so fucking weird..."