oh. MY!

George Will doesn't know when men began to hug one another. It was about the President getting touchy-feely with the worst Rethugs going.

Uh-huh. Leaving aside the fact that George Will is the poster boy for constipation, ALWAYS looks like he needs at least a bottle of prune juice if not an enema laced with some cayenne pepper...

What the fuck is this closet case going ON about?

I just so do not GET this... It is not as if it was something 'sexual'. Gawwd forbid... I have been known to hug straight men... Because they said something nice, or did something good... It is more of a fraternal thing. Sort of 'Thank you for listening', and 'I like you in a non-fuzzy heterosexual way...'

But every time I see George Will's dour little face, he drives me crazy. And yes, I know, there are worse people out there in Wingnuttia. Rush Limpballs is always the face of audacity, for instance. And there are many others who do NOT ring my bell...

But looking at Good Will Not Hunting gives me cavities in the brain.

How anal rententive can you GET, hey?

0 Responses to "oh. MY!"