Well well well.... Ratzi probably IS the Antichrist....

The LAST time a pope orderded or ordained a bishop to a city in Austria, it was in St. Pölten, and the guy was so out of line that the congregation who hated him already they laid down on the entrance to the cathedral, and he had to walk over them to get it.And he did. He had to retire in disgrace, after some scandals involving the misuse of minors. But was so much 'fun', the media had him on the news all the time, and hung on his every word, and broadcast his opinions.

But that was under the last Pope.... Why were there no demos, then?

Ah ja.... The last bishop was just a pedophilic cover-up man who looked liked he belonged in a pig sty. Didn't matter.

He got coddled through it, and I have inner glee that he ended his life with a lot of women tending to him.... washing him, feeding him... it must have been his inner vision of hell. Good on him!

But then... there was THIS today....

It is interesting that the person in question belongs to the order of Pope Pius, you know, the one who betrayed the Jews in WWII... The one with the Harry Potter glasses. And there is an exhibition in Berlin about him who want to put him into a good light so they can create another saint, but the FACT is, he knew, had no balls, and let everyone die to save his nest egg.

And isn't it 'odd', that they put someone like that in Austria once again.

Maybe Michaelangelo Signorile got it right. (I thought it was hysterics when I first read it...

But I loved the drama of it..... Too bad my life took another turn...)

So.....

Things will go as they go.... People will believe what they believe.... but it would be NICE to know for once that they do not hurt OTHERS in what they believe spiritually. After all the horrible things that were seen these past weeks.....

I get left speechless.

I do not believe in any 'Ju-Ju in the Sky', or anything, really. I kind of pity people who do. But it it is about controlling you, doing whatever somene thinks up for the good of a community, and if you aren't with the programme, you aren't 'one of them'....

Most times, it is fine to be with the community. But it can be also good if you think for yourself.

I haven't had an easy day.... so good night...

Update: I'm serposed to go stand in the coldest corner of my room at 11 degrees C and stand there nekkid till my balls climb up into my abdomen, and never come out of it till I say I am sorry for the original typo in the title. No, she didn't say that, but that is what would have come of her anger, have no doubt.... And no, it wasn't a typo. Annti has become hard-wired to the hard drive in my head, that it just came out of my fingertips. And yes, Annti is love. The other is bad. (slaps his double-crossing hands...) Can I come out of the corner now?

0 Responses to "Well well well.... Ratzi probably IS the Antichrist...."