Wow... Good thing I have a father... Because according to the wing nuts, I would be in prison.



For having commited violent crimes....

Right.

Now where the hell did I put that tire iron? Can't remember. You see? Hopeless. Am not gonna commit a violent crime because I have a father. Am so fucking tired of useless lies being told to gullible folks, I could barf.

And hat tip and thanks to the wonderful Pam Spaulding who finds this stuff, because I never want to go there.

But there was a lady who lived in the hotel I worked at for over thirty years. And she could speak and understand Slovenian and other slavic languages, but she never let on that she could, other than a few people who were close to her. Her take? 'You have to understand the language of the enemy.' That crack slayed me at the time, and I just fell apart laughing.

But now? Thank whomever for people like Pam who descend into the depths of wingnuttery, and call them on their bullshit.

Hate is a very ugly thing. So Dad, sorry, but I think I have a misshun. I'm gonna go find that tire iron, and go out and do something violent just so I can prove them wrong and go to jail, oh yes.....

Except..... I do not have a car, never learned to drive other than crash a VW into a cemetery fence after getting stuck on a sidewalk... long story.... so of course I do not own a tire iron. I do have a couple of good kitchen knives... But that would be too messy, hate looking at blood.

It is a dilemma, I tell you. ...

Ok, tongue out of my cheek....

It is the STOOPID that can drive me up the wall. Where do people learn to THINK like that?

Maybe I can rent a chain saw....

0 Responses to "Wow... Good thing I have a father... Because according to the wing nuts, I would be in prison."