The Venerable...

is incredibale.

He is cheating on me, because he reads spoilers. Y'know... what is gonna happen next on the Soaps we watch. So someone gets a point if you can guess what is coming next on them.

I do not. Not fair. We have a time difference so that I can't keep up with the latest till they get posted on YouTube. That was part of the pact.

We are currently going bonkers because 'Vivian' is getting her comeuppance. She was planning to bury her rival alive in the family grave, and her step-son turned things around after finding out she had re-buried his mother's remains in a pet cemetery. And put HER in the poisoned sarcophagous. Whoever writes for that show is really sick and perverse... wouldn't wanna meet them....

We 'love' Vivian. Good actress.

But that isn't what this is about....

I know what the V. is doing.... he is someone who doesn't show what he feels. So he tries to make me feel good by deflecting things. I see right through him. That isn't negative, btw. on the contrary....

He's not good at expressing how he feels. What man ever is? What IS good, is that he knows me better than I know myself...

He's playing me. In a good way... He has been through all this, and never said a word. But he knows. ..

I'm his changeling....

Now I'm in a quandary,, and he is just THERE...

So I am overwhelmed.

It's comforting to know that he is... he actually asked me if Peter still likes 'Gilmore Girls'. He did.

That wasn't a random question... It was acceptance.

0 Responses to "The Venerable..."