Yup, have been remiss in posting... sometimes you need a breather.

Was in Gamlitz today, but it is late, and am still trying to digest things. (Just impressions...)

It is late, and will have more about THAT tomorrow. Am exhausted.

And can tell you about Luna, the wonderdog. She is sort of a retriever crossed with some other breed, and is a sort of wonder-worker, belongs to the head nurse. No dog was ever more loved. I swear. (Well she is blonde, and I have a thing for blondes... smile...)

And the patients spoil her to death, and she can't get enough attention, and being petted. She wanted to get into the elevator with me, and I had to shoo her away, so she would be near her owner. I'm not so crazy about doggies. I like cats. Because they are a challenge.

But Luna can melt my heart. Was out on the terrace having a cigarette, and there was a woman on an oxygen tank, coddling her, petting her, and I think for a moment, she forgot about the tubes in her nose. And Luna was all 'Love me love me love me... more more more...'

Luna is impeccable. And very gentle.

This does NOT mean I haven't been following news over there. I did need a breather to make sense of the assinine primary wins that shocked, shocked me. Even in New Hampsha, there was a turn-around, but am still trying to make sense of it.

I can't go off half-cocked and just blather about what the MSM is so 'excited' about....

The whole thing is odd, worrying, and I don't GET it....

The crazies take over the asylum, or what?????

Well, I saw THAT film in June in REAL.... is this a re-run????

'Someone' needs to check his mail.

Am tired to the exhaustion point, so will be better equipped to go on tomorrow.

0 Responses to "Yup, have been remiss in posting... sometimes you need a breather."