Whoo.....

I was up from 3 a.m. Got some kind of bug, but didn't trust myself to go to 'Gamlitz' today. And spent most of it throwing up.

There is NOTHING I hate more. But I couldn't be on the train, and a half-hour in a soon-to-be ghost town, and a bus, and then afterward an hour in Café Purgatory and the forty minute ride back without being 'embarrassing'.

Peter just called and was devastated.

Crying.

I said, 'Ok, will kick my ARSE in gear, and visit, come hell or high water.' He'll get his hugs.

Someone needs to check his mail again. Important.

Otherwise?? Between trips to the WC, and throwing up.... I GOT TWO POINTS in the super-duper SOAP CONTEST. Called it! I KNEW that earring was going to be found and Viv, the villainess is going to be freed again. From her arch-enemy. And the arch-enemy EJ is gonna wake up and not be a vegetable after getting a bullet in the head. And got another the other day for telling 'Da V' that people in comas do open their eyes once in a while, I knew that from personal experience. Oooo... am ahead.

I can't wait for tomorrow, which is your today, and see if Maggie, the rival, is so stupid as to remove the sarcophagus cover herself, and alone in that family crypt. Told him she'll rise up like Dracula from the grave on a full-moon night....

At least it would make me chuckle all the way down to Gamlitz after a week of little sleep....

On another level... tja, am not happy....

In my meanderings on the intertubes.... Jimmy Carter is making the rounds with a book, and was on the Daily Show. For a soon-to-be 86 year-old... He made Jon Stewart actually blush. As far as I could tell, anyway. With references to Christine O'Donnel of Delaware, studying witchcraft, and masturbation. It was the latter that absolutely threw Stewart.

That was hilarious.

Otherwise... just a day like any other.

0 Responses to "Whoo....."