And now I will quietly throw up.

This report is so unacceptable, I can't even begin..... Not the report, the people behind this fuck-up. Just seeing what a couple of 'suits' decide to starve some people, and interesting that they do it to people in Louisiana as well.


Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

3 Responses to "And now I will quietly throw up."

Anntichrist S. Coulter says
2 February 2011 at 21:30

Welllll, pull me up a fuckin' chair! I'm gonna FAINT!

Some uptown fancy TV feller ACKNOWLEDGED THAT LOUISIANA IS THE URINAL OF THE UNITED STATES!!!!!!


Well fuuuuuck, that only took OVER FOUR HUNDRED FUCKING YEARS. (You would not BELIEVE how many people think of the Louisiana Purchase as if NOBODY WAS HERE WHEN THAT HAPPENED!!)

I like being right. And as you know, I predicted all of this shit over 3 years ago, when the big-money motherfuckers pulled OUT of Wall Street and the ads to suck working & "middle" class people INTO the stock market fucking QUINTUPLED. First Wall Street, then gas, then milk, then cigarettes, then food. Milk commodities alone could bankrupt a country, 'cause those motherfuckers have WAY too much power, it's not like Soy "Milk" is EVER going to replace cow tit.

And they never try to explain WHY gas prices are shooting-up on the local "news," do they? Ohhhhh, no, we can't be displeasin' our massahs @ ExxonMobil/Standard Oil, DOW Chemical, BASF/Wyandot, THE SHAW GROUP, etc. They hadda keep pushing that housing-"growth" (y'ever seen an unfinished subdivision with nothing but particle-board and tarps for roofs? Fugliest thing this side of Katrina.) bubble that they had used as the other pea under the walnut shell. Promise them ARTIFICIAL INFLATION, and they'll suck you off to completion! The "middle" class and their massahs don't give a fuck what it costs to buy food, that's not even an ISSUE for THEM. Even when gas hits $5/gal in some states, THEY WERE STILL BUYING BIG FAT SUVs.

I bet that if Ed gets on the ground in Egypt, he'll see the same classism as is prevalent here: keep the yuppie-scum distracted by Tara Reid's tits or bullshit like THE BIRTHERS, they will NEVER notice the total on their CREDIT CARDS as they check-out at Whole Foods or SuperTarget.

While the rest of us have to RETURN food to Wally World just to get by 'til payday.

You had me believing that this was ED SCHULTZ, the tiger-tattooed ASS who worked for REAGAN, you idjit. This might be his offspring, the face is certainly a possibility for that, but this ain't THAT Ed Schultz.

You are not alone on the state ramen noodles & leftovers, son, believe me. Dunno what I'd have done this week if it hadn't been for a dear friend's girlfriend sending me TWO big honkin' loaves of BANANA BREAD --- from SCRATCH! I know, I'm sorry, I'm not gloating, I promise, but I was just so bowled-over by the gift, I hadda tell SOMEBODY. I wish that I could send you one of them, but you KNOW that it'd go to fucking AUSTRALIA first, and they have enough problems right now, aside from Murdoch thinking that he can monopolize the iPad industry. Y'know, like floods, losing teh innernet toobs, etc.

I don't believe in Magical Sky-Fairy Jeebus coming back to "save" anybody, especially when he can't even hold M&Ms in his fuckin' hands, but if this shit ain't the end of "civilization," (if THIS is what you call "civilized"!), what the fuck WILL that look like and do we wanna live to see it?

Still floored that somebody noticed that THE MAJORITY OF THIS STATE IS MADE UP OF *PO* MOTHERFUCKERS... Sheeeyutt, if it hadn't been for FDR's CCC trucks, most of us woulda never SEEN sliced light bread! Don't believe what Piyush is sellin', y'all. This state is NOT comprised of arrogant little silver-spoon motherfuckers like HIM.

Did I mention that he has SO gutted Medicaid that we are now only ALLOWED --- get THIS shit --- FOUR prescriptions A MONTH?!?!! I shit you not. All I can say is, THANK FDR FOR MEDICARE!!!!!! 'Cause if it weren't for Medicare, I'd be in prison and/or dead by now, I can promise you THAT.

And why is my security word "POTTI"?!??!

Anntichrist S. Coulter says
2 February 2011 at 21:32

You are not alone IN the state OF ramen noodles & leftovers, I *meant* to say.

Took me 3 tries to post that, and fucking blogger won't let me post on WO'C for NOTHIN'. FUCK YOU, TOO, GOOGLE.

RenB says
3 February 2011 at 18:21

With 'interesting' I didn't mean your state. It's 'interesting', in that these dastards focus on the rest of the world, and will not stop on cannibalising their very own. Which disgust me to my 'inner depths'...