I wish to add....

Those young people from Cairo I lived next to once, and integrated with...

Were amazingly kind, and open. They all had some sort of degree from their own universities, in engineering, whatever....

However..... they weren't enough for them to get a job here, because their schools weren't 'good' enough, and what did OUR idjits do? Restrict what they could do, because oh, wow, they wouldn't be able to LEARN or anything, oh, no, they had to go out selling newspapers, and doing the most menial jobs no one here wanted.

Europe hasn't treated them well either, although individuals did.

I learned some important lessons from Egyptians over the years. They were incredibly kind and tolerant. They were Christian in the real sense of the word. And are, they are wonderful, and it has been seldom that I can see a 'revolution' and say, 'oh... you go for it, you've deserved it.'

The US gov't? I don't want to even get into it. But they don't look good, never have, and propping up dictators to the point of letting their people starve?

They are very good at it if it serves their purposes.

This week will be interesting.

0 Responses to "I wish to add...."