FAUX crazy and science...

And people LISTEN to that ass-hat who pretends he grew up poor, but was well off, and denies science and is crazy and played hookey for all his science classes. How'd it get there inDEED. Ok, enough morning exercise.... am off to barf. Literally. Who LETS such stupidity onto the airwaves disguised as 'knowledge', huh? Sigh. I have had my overdose of 'Murka assininity for one morning. Eeeewwww.

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



And oh yes... that station couldn't even present the American populace with a map of where Egypt actually IS, which didn't surprise me. I remember only too well what they did after the invasion of Iraq with maps, and vaguely referred to 'da Stans'.... Afghanistan, Usbekistan, and on and on... Hey, it was 'da Stans'... As in, 'Well, they're all alike and pinheads, y'know...' That was in 2001. I threw sponges at the tee-vee, because I didn't wanna break it, and was SO relieved when my cable removed Faux after six months. My tee-vee was SAVED, hey.... Well.... if you wanna be dumbed down, I can't imagine a better place to acheive thought obliviousness than Faux. And Bill O' drives me crazy with his cant. I still don't know why the woman he stalked never took him fully down. Money, I suppose, the man is disgusting.

0 Responses to "FAUX crazy and science..."