Huh... went out to get my living abroad food on ten Euros a day...

And I opened the letter box...

I was surprised at what was there, and what was not! Gawwd I want to smoke... but nope, will not. It's part of my posting, dumb thing, put a lit one in the in the big ash-tray, and some how comforting, but no... not today...

OK.... I got my first 'Inkasso' letter. That is where someone is gonna attach something you own for what you 'owe' them. The hospital initiated it. I didn't pay my co-pay for the costs of my unwanted, unnecessary stay in lock-down in the hospital, you see... because I was put there against my will and there was no need for it.

So let's clap our hands, hey. Brilliant. Now up to 90 Euros... because... it was 6o... which means some poor secretary had to work so friggin hard to type up a 'pay-up' letter, and lick a stamp and take it to the post office. So now I owe 90. Cripes, I'd be rich by now.

My pension fund let me know I'm still just above the poverty level.

As if I DIDN'T know... (spent four days on old noodles and rice, just to get through the friggin month of January, hey, how wouldn't I notice?)

I did NOT find my yearly Christmas Greetings from my realtor with a financial report, and what I should pay for the new year. And that is very strange. That woman LOVES to torment me. Who else would wish you Merry Christmas and up your rent? She's the sexual opposite of Scrooge, hey. With the voice to go with it. She's toxic.

And the bank gave me a rep0ort on my life insurance policy, on which I have some very pointed questions, and I HATE banks, and I HATE bank officers, and I would wish they all existed in a parallel universe, because, whatever they do, they just come across evil.

I promised I would go to Gamlitz tomorrow, so I will. Now my monthly visit, and if I stay off the snigarettes... will eat.

Isn't life fun.

0 Responses to "Huh... went out to get my living abroad food on ten Euros a day..."