This film is really upsetting me, because I hate every entitled son of a bitch depicted in it.

I'm only a half-hour into it, and I want to crush every one of the people in that film.

It should not get one award.

Harvard. I used to love running over to Ha'vad, and getting German magazines at the tiny store, after getting off the red line, and strolling around the campus, imagining how it might be to be a student there.

Which was unnatainable. Thank gawwd I NEVER had anything to do with the scum who attend that institution. Thank gawwd. Soulless bastards and bitches.

Oh, this film is making me so angry, I can't even express it at the moment. It's so precise. And it doesn't pretend to show a 'good' side of 'Murka, it shows the opposite, the greed, the destructiveness, but oh hey, if you're a rube with a good idea... you're gonna get TAKEN DOWN.

But what the hey, if you're on the losing side... you get fucked, but you aren't going to starve.

I had to stop watching. Mr. Zuckerberg and his story disgusted me to the point where I wanted to throw up.

The film is good. It is. But toxic for myself. I can't take watching that, I despise the people depicted, I'd like to be in their face for what they do, and I am disgusted by the people who raised such amoral monsters. I don't need to see the rest of the movie. It's well done.

The film is good. But I hated it. And I couldn't stay with it to the end, because it goes against EVERYTHING I believe and think and would never support.

I don't want this nor do I even LIKE Facebook. I think it is just as superficial, vindictive, and sometimes as assinine as people masturbating in an open park.

0 Responses to "This film is really upsetting me, because I hate every entitled son of a bitch depicted in it."