Chuzpe...

Is when you kill your parents, and then plead for understanding in a court because you are an orphan... I'm not sure who said that, it was a long time ago. A stand-up comic, but we call htem Kabaratisten.

That word has fallen with regard to the US over here today, and very strongly...

Ok, not that word, but 'arrogance', and 'who the fuck do they think they are???!!!'

I couldn't find the right links, because this was two days ago, I broke a molar, and was in pain, and can't find the links.

They want US to help pay off the debts that incompetent Wall Street brokers incurred. And the terrible Angela Merkel, you know, the chancellor of Germany, the one who got a surprise massage from Dumbya, she read the riot act. NO WAY.... She is pissed off at the US and Britain as well.

But that tone went right through all the ranks in the media as well.

WHERE, please, do WE get off, paying for the greed and stupidity of US investors, and get threats if we do not?

That is pure Dumbya, spreading animosity world-wide, the ass....

If I had opened a store or whatever, and tanked it, I would have been on my own....

And very badly off, but then, I shouldn't have done that, right?

These people take other people's money, tank, and walk away with their 'profits'.... scott free.

Chuzpe.

Sometimes I get really disgusted....

0 Responses to "Chuzpe..."