I AM... in absolute Grinch mode, so just scroll on by

Nope, not politics. Nope, Not PTS... (post testosterone syndrome with the estrogens taking over...) Just fucking grouchy.

It didn't get light today. As in sunshine. We don't GET that before November....

I woke up at nine am and thought it was nine p.m. the night before.... and was tired and cranky.

My left foot hurts. I twisted it badly in June, and it still hurts. My doctor wants to send me to have it x-rayed. Ohhh, terrific idea. It is the bloody TENDONS, I roller-skated and KNOW. BUT.... if you have to get a 106 Kilo person out of and into a wheelchair once or twice a week and have to be as klutzy as I am, you put the weight on the bad foot where it doesn't belong, and it 'insults' the injury. Oh yes, Preciousses...

So I go ballistic. I 'know' my body, and don't make nasty jokes....

But no, that is not why I am a grouch. I can take a lot of abuse... No, the Germans sent me off the charts for, 'Whaaaa!????' I worked there three months, and it would add to the time for getting a pension, and what do they DO???? First I get a form to fill out, ok. THEN they want to know about my education, because it could go against )))Paragraph 58[[[ whatever THAT is...

I haven't heard one thing from the pension people.

And THEN, I got a letter from the local income tax ministry, saying that my income last year was unclear, and gave me a multiple choice for reasons. I worked for more than one company, was in the army, got extra revenues from being ill, etc. And no 'none of the above' box. And a form to fill out.

WHAAAAA?

Of COURSE the fucking Amis haven't confirmed the ten years I worked there.. yet... I only applied in March...

And I can get some financial help for my rent. But I have to have a valid passport, and mine isn't so I began that fucking journey to nowhere....

Peter has finally gotten the go on an appartment with a ramp up to it, but the bath and wc need to be adjusted. So he needs three estimates from three different firms for them to decide who does it.

WHY the fuck do I want to rip the rest of my hair out of my head and be a skin, huh?

And my neighbor just called and wants me to show him something about his pc.

Can anybody fucking scream for me?

Insane, am going insane, hanging in the air with no safety net.

0 Responses to "I AM... in absolute Grinch mode, so just scroll on by"