Rethugs continued...

My venerable father seems to be surprised that I would watch anything from the rethug convention. They seemingly give him indigestion. And asked me if I didn't KNOW there is an off button on the remote control thingy.

Well, you can't rebut something if you do not know what the other side is talking about or their attack plan. Where I worked, we had a guest who lived on the premeses over twenty years. And she always said: 'You have to KNOW the enemy's language to avoid unpleasant surprises.' Yeah, she was eccentric, and a hell of a lot of fun. But that wasn't so crazy.....

So if I have to watch that drivel, I don't eat beforehand, and not have hard objects to throw at the tee-vee, because I might want to watch something else later on, you know?

Because of the time difference, the important speeches are always at four a.m. And NO, I do not get up to watch them. I get the short version between 9 and 11 a.m. with a very good channel, and excellent analysis.

So I checked the 'liberal' blogs at 7 a.m. Did some chores.... And was able to see.... the cobra!

Oooo... skeery. There was venom all over the place. And I haven't seen a bee-hive like that since the Sixties when I roller-skated. Reading about her political record so far, oh yes, she is awesome. Awesomely bad. And lied about a dozen times in her speech. Americablog is all over that, go read.

But I missed the content. And having the father to be of her seventeen year old daughter get roped into being clean-cut and getting to go to the convention? (Sniff... sniff...) Shotgun wedding anyone? And THEY were the ones that brought the kids into it, so they have no right to bitch if the media finds them targets.

The political science prof was good. 'Good presentation, no content. But she is media present, and that is good for her.'

Yes, so they get one more shot at trying to tell the Murkin people what they want to make better.

And you know what? They won't be able to do it.

I smell 'crash and burn'.

Do not want to be picky, but the voices of those two.... He sounds like he's on a constant dosage of helium, and she sounds... well do not want to say, but I KNOW that fucking voice.

So it sounds like Mickey and Minnie Mouse. Wimps.

I'm going to have so much FUN tomorrow. Mimicking mister Insane... I can do it if I go falsetto.

What to we get next? 'We're going to MARS, bitchez''?

Oh yeah, I forgot. Dumbya already did that.

VENUS? He looks at ass enough....

0 Responses to "Rethugs continued..."