Slime rules, and I nearly threw up.... Holy Joe....

We got tortured on the tee-vee with the full ten minute speech of Sen. LIE-bermann on the German tv today. Now I know what being a POW is. Under the superficial excuse of crossing all boundaries, that ASSHOLE induced vomiting. Just when I hear his voice, I get to hyper-ventilating....

And when I HEAR McInsane's voice, I go off the charts for fingernails on the chalkboard. Mickey Mouse in interrogation, hey..... Or does he have to do a lot of helium before he gets out there? Inquiring minds want to know.

They spared us hearing Fred Thompson's speech.

As to Mrs. Palin.... well, seems I got my thing wrong, maybe.... I linked to whom I trusted, but we all make mistakes....

But there seems to be a steady stream of things coming out which make her into the biggest right-wing nut-case I have ever heard of. And that is going some....

We shall see. No apologies yet....

Having to look at the Rethug convention is like having to get a forced diahrretic. With cayenne pepper in it.

Who needs that shit? And although we don't have smellovision... I smell flop-sweat.

And oh, yes.... Stepford Wife Laura! Whooo.... Her eyes sparkled so much shge HAD to have taken three Xanaxes, just to get up there and say....

0 Responses to "Slime rules, and I nearly threw up.... Holy Joe...."